1. Introduction Welcome to www.snapicaa.com. This website is owned and operated by Mystic Minds Psychiatric Consultancy. By using our website and the Services, you are accepting the practices described in these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to these Terms of Service, please do not use the website and exit immediately. We reserve the right to modify or amend the terms of our Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Your continued use of our website and any affiliate websites following the posting of changes to these terms will mean you accept those changes.
2. Copyright and Ownership All of the content featured or displayed on the website, including without limitation text, graphics, photographs, images, moving images, sound, and illustrations (“content”), is owned by Company, its licensors and/or its content providers. All elements of the website, including without limitation the general design and the content, are protected by trade dress, copyright, moral rights, trademark and other laws relating to intellectual property rights. The Services and the website may only be used for the intended purpose for which such website and Services are being made available. Except as may be otherwise indicated in specific documents within the website, you are authorized to view, print and download documents, audio and video found on our website for personal, informational, and non commercial purposes only. You may not modify any of the materials and you may not copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information or work contained on the website. Except as authorized under the copyright laws, you are responsible for obtaining permission before reusing any copyrighted material that is available on the website. For purposes of these Terms of Service, the use of any such material on any other website or networked computer environment is prohibited. You shall comply with all applicable domestic and international laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding your use of the website and Services. The website, its content and all related rights shall remain the exclusive property of Company or its licensors unless otherwise expressly agreed. You will not remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices from material found on these website. In the event you download software from the website, the software, including any files, images incorporated in or generated by the software, and data accompanying the software (collectively, the “software”) are licensed to you by Company or its licensors. Company does not transfer title to the software to you. Company (or its licensors) retains full and complete title to the software, and all intellectual property rights therein. You may not redistribute, sell, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, or otherwise reduce the software to a human- readable form.
3. Corporate Identification & Trademarks All trademarks, service marks and trade names of Company and its partners and licensors used herein (including without limitation: Company, the Company corporate logo, and the associated designs and logos) (collectively “Marks”) are trademarks or registered trademarks of Company or its affiliates, partners or licensors. You may not use, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, distribute, or modify the Marks in any way, including in advertising or publicity pertaining to distribution of materials on this website, without Company’s prior written consent. The use of the Marks on any other website or networked computer environment is not allowed. You may not use the Marks as a “hot” link on or to any other website unless establishment of such a link is approved in advance.
4. Restricted Content & Activities You agree that you will not use the website to post or upload any of the following: Offensive language, such as profanities and expletives; sexually explicit or pornographic material; hate speech; defamatory, abusive, threatening or harassing speech; or racial, religious or personal attacks of any kind. For protection of consumer rights and content posted by them and other disputes the Laws applicable in India like are applicable Material which infringes upon the copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy of third parties Multimedia content of any kind, such as audio and video files Promotion of any activity that may be found illegal at the local, state or federal level (including, but not limited to, laws governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising), or any content that is itself illegal in any way, such as fraudulent advertising or advertising involving the sale of counterfeit or stolen items. Furthermore, you may not list any item on the website (or consummate any transaction that was initiated using our Services) that, by paying to us a fee could cause us to violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation. Direct links to or descriptions of goods and services that are prohibited under these Terms of Service Commercial content of any kind, including without limitation graphic and text advertisements, chain letters, spam offers, surveys, contests, or any clear promotion of commercial interests beyond appropriate discussion of website content Content that is untrue, inaccurate, deliberately misleading, or trade libelous Executable programming of any kind, such as viruses, worms, Trojan horses, spyware, time bombs, cancelbots, easter eggs, or any form of malicious or benign computer programming whatsoever Encrypted content or content that can be demonstrated to contain encoded messages Identifiable impersonations of another individual, by false representations in the text, by creating a misleading screen name that misrepresents the poster’s identity in an identifiable fashion, or by using another individual’s account to post, with or without that individual’s knowledge Content that creates liability for us or causes us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our ISPs or other partners or suppliers Categories of selfies mentioned in the site belong to snapicaa.com. However, anyone can use it without prior information but cannot use or patent the categories without prior notification or for any business purpose. Subject to intellectual property and content, by uploading the content on Snapicaa.com you authorize to use the content in a legal manner by Snapicaa.com. Creating account with incorrect or false personal information is not promoted by Snapicaa.com and if any account is found with false information or unauthorized activity snapicaa.com reserves the right to disable such account at any point of time without prior notice . You further understand and agree that sending unsolicited email advertisements to any user of the website is expressly prohibited by these Terms of Service. Any such unauthorized use of our computer systems is a violation of these Terms of Service. Such violations may subject the sender and his or her agents to civil and criminal penalties.
5. Right to Remove Content or Block Access Company may, at its discretion but without any obligation, remove content that does not meet the acceptable use or is otherwise inappropriate, according to its sole interpretation. Company may also remove all other content by such user, disable a user’s account, and otherwise prevent that user from using our services. Company may also, at its discretion, disable and suppress content from any account where the chosen screen name is deemed to be offensive or inappropriate, or is a violation of trademark or copyright. We may also block your access to our website in the event that (a) you breach these Terms of Service; (b) we are unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide to us; or (c) we believe that your actions may cause financial loss or legal liability for you, our users or us.
6. Account Security Users are free to create their account on their own will and by creating an account the user agrees that Snapicaa.com is not responsible for any kind of illegal/misuse of the content. You are entirely responsible for the security and confidentiality of your password and account. Furthermore, you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security of which you become aware. You are responsible for taking precautions and providing security measures best suited for your situation and intended use of the Services and website. We have the right to provide user billing, account, content or use records, and related information under certain circumstances (such as in response to legal responsibility, lawful process, orders, subpoenas, or warrants, or to protect our rights, customers or business). Please note that anyone able to provide your personally identifiable information will be able to access your account so you should take reasonable steps to protect this information.
7. Information Control User published content does not represent the views of Company or any individual associated with Company, and we do not control this content. In no event shall you represent or suggest, directly or indirectly, Company’s endorsement of user published content. Company does not vouch for the accuracy or credibility of any user published content on our website, and does not take any responsibility or assume any liability for any actions you may take as a result of reading user published content on our website. Through your use of the website and Services, you may be exposed to content that you may find offensive, objectionable, harmful, inaccurate or deceptive. There may also be risks of dealing with underage persons, people acting under false pretence, international trade issues and foreign nationals. By using our website, you assume all associated risks.
8. Transactional Partners In some cases we partner with another company to co-promote their services within our website. In these cases, you are transacting directly with our partner. On those pages, the transactional partner’s brand is clearly visible, and their terms of service are posted. When using these partner pages, you are bound by partner terms of service in addition to remaining bound by the Company Terms of Service. When there is a conflict between the Company Terms of Service and partner terms of service, Company Terms of Service shall be held as the primary, enforceable terms of service.
9. Links to Third Parties This website contains hyperlinks to other website controlled by third parties. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and do not imply endorsement by Company of, or any affiliation with, or endorsement by, the owner of the linked website. Company is not responsible for the contents or use of any linked website, or any consequence of making the link.
10. Posting. By posting, storing, or transmitting any content on the Website, you hereby grant Mystic Minds Psychiatric Consultancy a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty- free, assignable, right and license to use, copy, display, perform, create derivative works from, distribute, have distributed, transmit and assign such content in any form, in all media now known or hereinafter created, anywhere in the world. Mystic Minds Psychiatric
11. Consultancy does not have the ability to control the nature of the user-generated content offered through the Website. You are solely responsible for your interactions with other users of the Website and any content you post. Mystic Minds Psychiatric Consultancy is not liable for any damage or harm resulting from any posts by or interactions between users. Mystic Minds Psychiatric Consultancy reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor interactions between and among users of the Website and to remove any content Mystic Minds Psychiatric Consultancy deems objectionable, in its sole discretion.
12. Access and Interference You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the website for any purpose without our express written permission. Additionally, you agree that you will not: (i) take any action that imposes, or may impose in our sole discretion an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; (ii) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the site or any activities conducted on the website; or (iii) bypass any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the website.
13. Release In the event that you have a dispute with one or more other users of the website, you release Company (and our officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
14. No Warranty Your use of and browsing of this website are at your own risk. WE, OUR SUBSIDIARIES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES AND OUR SUPPLIERS PROVIDE OUR WEBSITE, EVERYTHING ON THE WEBSITE AND SERVICES “AS IS” AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OR CONDITION, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY. WE, OUR SUBSIDIARIES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES AND OUR SUPPLIERS SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON- INFRINGEMENT. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE, AND SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS OR ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKES SUCH MATERIALS AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. Some states do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties, so the foregoing disclaimer may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other legal rights that vary from state to state.
15. Limitation on Liability Company assumes no liability in the event that legal action is taken against you by a third party as a result of content you publish on our website, whether for copyright infringement or any other illegal activity related to your content. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post; that the content is accurate; that use of the content you supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that you will indemnify Company or its affiliates for all claims resulting from content you supply. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE, OUR SUBSIDIARIES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR OUR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR LOST PROFITS OR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH OUR WEBSITE, ANY CONTENT THEREON, OUR SERVICES OR THESE TERMS OF SERVICE (HOWEVER ARISING, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR YOUR USE THEREOF , WHETHER IN A CONTRACT ACTION OR BASED ON NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHER TORT ACTION, OR ANY OTHER CLAIM WHATSOEVER, EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
16. Indemnity You will release, indemnify, defend and hold harmless Mystic Minds Psychiatric Consultancy, and any of its contractors, agents, employees, officers, directors, shareholders, affiliates and assigns from all liabilities, claims, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees and expenses, of third parties relating to or arising out of (1) this Agreement or the breach of your warranties, representations and obligations under this Agreement; (2) the Website content or your use of the Website content; (3) any intellectual property or other proprietary right of any person or entity; (4) your violation of any provision of this Agreement; or (5) any information or data you supplied to Mystic Minds Psychiatric Consultancy. When Mystic Minds Psychiatric Consultancy is threatened with suit or sued by a third party, Mystic Minds Psychiatric Consultancy may seek written assurances from you concerning your promise to indemnify Mystic Minds Psychiatric Consultancy ; your failure to provide such assurances may be considered by Mystic Minds Psychiatric Consultancy to be a material breach of this Agreement. Mystic Minds Psychiatric Consultancy will have the right to participate in any defense by you of a third-party claim related to your use of any of the Website content or Products, with counsel of Mystic Minds Psychiatric Consultancy choice at its expense. Mystic Minds Psychiatric Consultancy will reasonably cooperate in any defense by you of a third-party claim at your request and expense. You will have sole responsibility to defend Mystic Minds Psychiatric Consultancy against any claim, but you must receive Mystic Minds Psychiatric Consultancy prior written consent regarding any related settlement. The terms of this provision will survive any termination or cancellation of this Agreement or your use of the Website or Products.
18. Entire Agreement These terms and conditions are the entire agreement between the user and Company and supersedes any prior understandings or agreements (written or oral).19. Copyright Notice All text, images, animation, videos, music, sounds, website design, graphics, text selections, arrangements, and all software are Copyright of Mystic Minds Psychiatric Consultancy .
www.snapicaa.com is a property of Mystic Minds Psychiatric Consultancy , having its registered office at is H.No.-918/A New Ashoka Garden Govindpura Bhopal M.P.
Information we collect
Contact information. We might collect your name, email, mobile number, phone number, street, city, state, pincode, country and ip address. Payment and billing information. We might collect your billing name, billing address and payment method when you buy a ticket. We NEVER collect your credit card number or credit card expiry date or other details pertaining to your credit card on our website. Credit card information will be obtained and processed by our online payment partner CC Avenue. Information you post. We collect information you post in a public space on our website or on a third-party social media site belonging to Www.snapicaa.com.in.
Demographic information. We may collect demographic information about you, events you like, events you intend to participate in, tickets you buy, or any other information provided by your during the use of our website. We might collect this as a part of a survey also.
Other information. If you use our website, we may collect information about your IP address and the browser you're using. We might look at what site you came from, duration of time spent on our website, pages accessed or what site you visit when you leave us. We might also collect the type of mobile device you are using, or the version of the operating system your computer or device is running.
We collect information in different ways.
We collect information directly from you. We collect information directly from you when you register for an event or buy tickets. We also collect information if you post a comment on our websites or ask us a question through phone or email.
We collect information from you passively. We use tracking tools like Google Analytics, Google Webmaster, browser cookies and web beacons for collecting information about your usage of our website. We get information about you from third parties. For example, if you use an integrated social media feature on our websites. The third-party social media site will give us certain information about you. This could include your name and email address.
Use of your personal information We use information to contact you: We might use the information you provide to contact you for confirmation of a purchase on our website or for other promotional purposes.
We use information to respond to your requests or questions. We might use your information to confirm your registration for an event or contest.
We use information to improve our products and services. We might use your information to customize your experience with us. This could include displaying content based upon your preferences.
We use information to look at site trends and customer interests. We may use your information to make our website and products better. We may combine information we get from you with information about you we get from third parties.
We use information for security purposes. We may use information to protect our company, our customers, or our websites. We use information for marketing purposes. We might send you information about special promotions or offers. We might also tell you about new features or products. These might be our own offers or products, or third-party offers or products we think you might find interesting. Or, for example, if you buy tickets from us we'll enroll you in our newsletter. We use information to send you transactional communications. We might send you emails or SMS about your account or a ticket purchase. We use information as otherwise permitted by law.
Sharing of information with third-parties We will share information with third parties who perform services on our behalf. We share information with vendors who help us manage our online registration process or payment processors or transactional message processors. Some vendors may be located outside of India. We will share information with the event organizers. We share your information with event organizers and other parties responsible for fulfilling the purchase obligation. The event organizers and other parties may use the information we give them as described in their privacy policies. We will share information with our business partners. This includes a third party who provide or sponsor an event, or who operates a venue where we hold events. Our partners use the information we give them as described in their privacy policies.
We may share information if we think we have to in order to comply with the law or to protect ourselves. We will share information to respond to a court order or subpoena. We may also share it if a government agency or investigatory body requests. Or, we might also share information when we are investigating potential fraud. We may share information with any successor to all or part of our business. For example, if part of our business is sold we may give our customer list as part of that transaction. We may share your information for reasons not described in this policy. We will tell you before we do this.
Email Opt-Out You can opt out of receiving our marketing emails. To stop receiving our promotional emails, please email email@example.com. It may take about ten days to process your request. Even if you opt out of getting marketing messages, we will still be sending you transactional messages through email and SMS about your purchases.
Grievance Officer In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below: Mr. Abhishek Goutam Mob- 09039063500
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org If you have any questions about this Policy or other privacy concerns, you can also email us at email@example.com